365AC respond to Covid-19
The brand 365ActiveCroatia has been established in 2019, but its founder, the Meridien Ten tour operator, has more than 20 years of experience in cycling and adventure travel. In 2020, due to the imposed pause in travel, Meridien Ten finally got the chance to further develop their services and offers for great journeys across Croatia. Safe and protected way of traveling was our priority when we have created new tours.
The whole 365 Active Croatia offer, including multi-day and single/half day tours are created with “new normal” regulations and guidelines;
- Spending time in open areas (sailing boat, kayak, rafting, biking, hiking…), encouraging social distancing while minimizing risk of infection.
- Small group tours – we limit our guided and supported tours to maximum of 10 guest per departures
- Small group tours have more space to spread out – we are not bus tour operator! Vehicle sanitation measures!
- Private departures for families and friends – with a min of 4 participants we can provide private guided and supported tours
- Solo and private travel – all of our self-guided, partially supported and self-drive tours give you chance to self-isolate, choose your own pace and level of interaction (as well as distance) with other people
- Flexible terms and conditions as well as cancelation fees
The times are still uncertain, but we are constantly monitoring (WHO, CDC, Croatian authorities) what's happening with the COVID-19 virus outbreak and will adopt to any situation that occurs. As for now check out our level of preparedness:
- 24/7 support and flexibility from our team (for example change in country regulations or changed/delayed flights)
- Constant online updates and contact from our sales team (prior to tour start. So, you are informed about up-to-date health and safety protocols in Croatia
- Frequent sanitation of equipment
- Face masks – all of our representatives and guides will be equipped with one. We will have supply of those masks for all of our guests, but we recommend you bring your own
- Hand sanitizers will be provided and available throughout your trip
- Most of the activities will be optional – you do not have to join or attend if you don't want to
- Take away breakfast (and other meals) – we created solutions with our providers so you can choose where you will have your breakfast, or any other meals included in itinerary. Whenever possible we will dine outside!
- Guides – we keep our experienced guides well informed and trained for health and safety protocols (in addition to all regular training)
Our team provides high-end service with attention to detail to ensure that our clients enjoy the beautiful nature and discover the turbulent history of this part of the world. We are not just another big tour operator! Our tours and trips are specially created for private, independent, family or small group travel. All of our tours and journeys include memorable, active, cultural and gastronomical experiences and the immersion into the local culture.